Thu, Jul 06|
North Ogden Elementary, west parking lot
Chalk Art Contest
Show off your chalk art talent and win prizes. Bring your chalk, water, shade tent, and whatever else you need to create your masterpiece. Sign up to get your space!
Time & Location
Jul 06, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
North Ogden Elementary, west parking lot, 530 E 2650 N, North Ogden, UT 84414, USA
About the Event
Register now to participate and pay your registration fee to join our chalk art contest. Artists will begin at 8am and prizes will be awarded at 4pm. There is no charge to come see the art work! Artwork will remain for viewing until at least 8pm day of event.
• Artists must be finished by 4 PM, Thursday evening for judging. No need to be present for the judging or the awards. They will be contacted.
• Artists’ spaces will be approximately 5 ft. X 5 ft.
• You must bring your own chalk, and it MUST be water‐based.
• Only CHALK can be used for drawings ‐ no paint, crayon, ink or other non‐washable permanent products.• No fixatives may be used on the chalk drawings.
• Only chalk will be used on the asphalt surface. NO fixatives, NO oil pastels, No chalk paint, and No spray paints or paint, crayon, ink or other non‐washable permanent products.(Judging deductions can apply to these guidelines). Artist may be responsible for clean‐up and cost incurred if these rules are not followed. Your chalk art must only include chalk; any non‐chalk props will exclude art from judging.
• The Chalk art must be family‐friendly, nonpolitical, nonviolent, and advertisement free. Cherry days committee has the right to remove any art that does not comply with these guidelines. (no nude or lewd work)• Please respect the other artists who are working near you. Do not walk on his or her paintings or have open beverage containers, which could spill and destroy someone’s artwork.
• Please keep your supplies and space organize out of respect for other artist.
• No stereos allowed, however you may wear portable headsets.
• No pets please; leave them at home.
Chalk Art Contest
Make sure you fill out the registration form in addition to paying your registration fee of $5.